Sunday, September 9, 2012

Well Jimmy has some damage As you can see from the photos, so I will have to replace the front doors of the bottom cabinet. Looks like an old ice box leaked and caused some water damage. I totally ripped off the baby poop colored carpet on the wheel hubs.
 Just will not match my ... ANYTHING ..
I was really surprised after ripping up some old carpet and scrubbing 30 years of dirt off the floor to see this original splatter pastel flooring., I LOVE IT, My daughter HATES IT. Every time I say somethings cute she says its ugly. Generation gap ? or just 2 sassy girls who want things done their way ?

Like how I said sassy and not bitchy.


Hubby worked for 2 hours trying to cut free the old water tank... I'm used to dirt but that thing was nasty. pitch and buy new.
Shopped today for 2 hours found NOTHING to buy . I tried to stay away from my messy house as long as I could.
Why the heck doesn't anyone else do the dishes. Can't they see I'm shopping on Ebay.
 So rude.
Enjoy your dirty day !

No comments:

Post a Comment