Saturday, August 9, 2014


Well It has been a year and I am finally finished with Jimmy.
He looks awesome, like a secret cross-dresser but AWESOME  I would have blogged but I met some new friends on Face book. A wonderful group of ladies called The Midwest Glampers. I just shared all my joys and frustrations with them so nothing was ever posted here. SO BLAME THEM !
Jimmy was a labor of love .... just like childbirth. I have forgotten some, just some with the help of bourbon and pinot grigio. I'm almost as close to those two deviants as I am to my children.
I have filled my little camper with much loved items. I wanted a little piece of my children with me along each and every adventure so I did something a little weird, creepy some may say down right morbid.
I have saved these for over 20 years.


What else would I do with my childrens precious baby teeth?


 
... but sew them into a cushion cover .


 
 
 
 
Enjoy Your Dirty Day !!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment