Saturday, August 16, 2014

OK HERE is Jimmy

First we prime ...
This stuff stuck GREAT to the metal !!
 
 Hot sunny 98* Missouri weather made it dry as fast as I was rolling it on.
 I used 6 inch sponge rollers. A SHIT-TON !! I call them disposable sponge rollers because it was clumping and drying so fast.
I made yet another daily trip to Lowes.
"Here comes that crazy lady with that crappy old camper needing more advice! RUN ! or she will pull out her iPhone and show you photos of her heap of crap."
 
After the primer came the first coat of about 8 coats .... well it felt like 8.
Hauling my fat butt up the ladder, ROLL*ROLL* ROLL, descending the ladder, move 8 inches hauling my fat butt up the ladder, ROLL*ROLL* ROLL this continued for 6 hours straight...

*********************************************

 
TOOK A BREAK .....
no judging peeps ... needed that little boost of liquid courage to continue my vision quest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Painters Tape That Had Scalloped Edges

 

 

 

*now the special touches*

 ( GLAMPING JIMMY )

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

Enjoy Your Dirty Day

No comments:

Post a Comment